Apple cider vinegar for weight loss in 1 week without exercise
Have you ever wondered if you could use apple cider vinegar for weight loss in 1 week without exercise? Yes, it’s very possible, as the apple cider vinegar is made up of several constituents that aid in the loss of fat from the body. Vinegar works perfectly for this purpose, and the body only needs it in small amounts.
The fat cells in the tummy happen to be some very stubborn cells and you might find it hard to ordinarily get rid of them. But then, the apple cider vinegar has proven to be the effective measure to be taken against it, working its wonders in as little time as 1 week.
So we are going to be looking at how to drink apple cider vinegar for weight loss in 1 week without exercise, how fast can you lose weight with apple cider vinegar, how much weight you can lose with apple cider vinegar and how to prepare apple cider vinegar at your home.
The apple cider vinegar helps with a lot of functions in the body, and a few of them include;
Benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar
1. It reduces the level of sugar in the body by increasing the sugar-absorbing capacity of the liver and the muscles of the body.
2. It reduces the levels of insulin in the body.
3. It improves the insulin sensitivity for people suffering from the type-2 diabetes.
4. It helps to improve the metabolic activities of the body, and that in turn burns the body fat.
5. Apple cider vinegar reduces the amount of fat that is stored up by the body tissues.
6. It helps to keep your appetite levels low by making you feel full. Once you begin to constantly feel full, the amount of food you take in drastically reduces, and you end up having fewer calories in your body.
7. It decreases the rate at which your stomach is emptied, and this can go a long way in reducing the levels of your blood sugar and insulin levels.
How to drink apple cider vinegar for weight loss in 1 week
The vinegar here is made by subjecting apples to a fermentation process. The juice from the fermented apples is what is used for the weight loss. To drink apple cider vinegar for weight loss in 1 week without exercise, all you need to do is ensure that you drink it every morning, and just before you go to sleep.
Best time to drink apple cider vinegar for weight loss
Actually, the apple cider vinegar performs two major functions, which include blood sugar lowering and weight loss. If you aim at losing a lot of weight, the best time to drink apple cider vinegar for weight loss is every single time of the day. This consistency is basically what fetches you a result in no time. But then, if it’s for lowering blood sugar, you could just take it in the morning and in the night.
How fast can you lose weight with apple cider vinegar?
What the apple cider vinegar actually does is to reduce your appetite for food by taking the space in your stomach. Once this occurs, your calorie intake per day is automatically reduced. So, the lesser the calories you take, the more weight you lose. That is why you need to take the apple cider vinegar as often as possible, so that all you eat is just little of calories and the other non-fattening foods like veggies.
Apple cider vinegar will also help you to crave less for sugar-based products, and that comes as a very big win. So, to lose weight in as little time as one week, what you have to basically ensure you are doing is you canceling out all the fattening foods that make up your diet. You could go about with a water bottle though, that contains diluted apple cider vinegar, and indeed, doing that will help you take a sip of it as often as possible, thereby keeping yourself filled.
Since you have the aim of seeing a quick change, you drinking it often could lead to an erosion of the enamel of your teeth, and that is because of the acidic nature of the apple cider vinegar. So, to solve this problem, it is recommended that you sip the liquid with a straw. You should also ensure that you keep the concentration of the apple cider vinegar to the barest minimum as the littlest of it would still do the job!
How much weight can you lose drinking apple cider vinegar?
- A loss in weight of about three pounds.
- A reduction in the body fat in percentage of about 0.7%
- A reduction in the size of the waist was recorded to be about 0.6 inches.
- There was also a reduction in the available triglycerides of about 23%.
For those that took about two cups of apple cider vinegar per day, the effects were even more drastic.
- A weight loss of about four pounds.
- A reduction in the body fat percentage of about 1%
- A reduction in the size of the waist by 0.75 inches.
- A reduction in the available triglycerides by 25%.
Apple cider drink for weight loss recipe
The apple cider drink for weight loss recipe is one that will be very helpful in your weight loss program. Buying the ready-made forms of the vinegar may require you spending a whole lot of money, but then, with this, you can just get the ingredients at a low price, and then, make it yourself. All you need to know is the proportion the ingredients have to be in, and the time it would take for the vinegar to get fermented.
Apple Cider Vinegar Ingredients
How to prepare apple cider vinegar drink at home
While following the apple cider drink for weight loss recipe, ensure that you use the best organic apples for the preparation. Doing that will add a lot of flavors to your apple cider drink. If you plan on getting a flavor that is more than the usual, you could try working with two different apples. For example. You could work with an apple that has a sharp almost vinegar-like taste to get the same taste in your cider drink.
1. Rinse the apples under a stream of cold water. You can use as many apples as you want. The thing about this thing is that the more apples you choose to work with, the more vinegar you would get. But then, if you are doing this for the first time, it is important that you start small and then, go on to doing more later. This way, if something goes wrong, you wouldn’t have to put so much of the ingredients to waste.
2. Slice the apples into chunks in order to increase their surface area. The larger the surface area of the apples, the shorter the time it would take for the apple to ferment. Ensure that you never use stainless containers to ferment your apples as they could give your vinegar a metallic taste, or even affect the flavor.
3. Cover the apples with so much water that they are totally submerged in it. If there’s any apple chunk that is left out of the water surface, it might begin too rot under the action of microbes rather than ferment, and you certainly do not want that. So, ensure that you only make use of purified water in waking your vinegar.
4. Add a tablespoon of sugar or honey to the bowl. Then, stir it into the water. The moment the sugar begins to get fermented, it changes right over to alcohol. To get the best results, it is advisable that you work with raw sugar.
5. Cover the jar of apples and sugar solution with a breathable material. This way, the gases that are released during the fermentation process would still be able to find their way out.
6. Leave the jar in a warm and dark place so that it can ferment easily with no form of disturbance at all.
7. Every day, ensure that you stir the mixture once or twice. This technique will ensure that the action of the microbes is general. If any of the apples try to come out of the water, immediately push them back into the water.
8. As the days go by, you would begin to see bubbles in the jar. That is the sign of fermentation. After some time, the apples could completely lie at the bottom of the jar, indicating that they have been fully fermented.
9. Separate the apples from the cider, and then, throw them away.
10. Leave the cider solution to ferment for another three days while ensuring that you stir in the solution intermittently. You would notice a sweet cider scent, and that is a sign that the fermentation process is effective, and the cider is now getting turned to vinegar.
The longer you leave the vinegar to ferment, the stronger the taste would be. You should also bear in mind that the rate at which the decomposition occurs is proportional to the climatic condition of where you do the process.
11. Transfer the vinegar to a lidded glass jar, and then, store it. The fermentation process stops the moment you begin to get it chilled. However, if you leave it at room temperature, the vinegar would continue to ferment.
Even though apple cider vinegar can help you to lose some weight, ensure you consume it moderately as excess consumption could lead to problems. If you already have some health problems please ensure you consult your doctor to know if it’s safe for your consumption.