Everyone’s always curious as to what benefits carrot, celery, and cucumber juice bring to the table, and here, we will be looking at a couple of them. Celery is a veggie that containers tons of nutrients and vitamins that are good for you, and having it juiced is one of the easiest things to do.
Carrot celery cucumber juice benefits
1. It helps your body to remain hydrated even without you drinking water for hours.
2. It helps to bring the pH of your blood to a normal level, as it is pretty much alkaline.
3. Celery juice is wonderful for the gut because it helps to neutralize the acid in the stomach.
4. This juice will help you to consume more vegetables. It also contains useful components like potassium, antioxidants, and agents that work against inflammation in the body.
5. This juice will also help to improve your magnesium intake. Magnesium helps to activate the proteins in your body by forming blood clots.
6. Magnesium will also help to ensure that your connective tissues are kept strong.
7. Magnesium regulates blood pressure, blood sugar, muscle functions, and so on.
8. It also helps the body take in more useful nutrients to itself.
10. Celery juice contain constituents that help to keep the arterial walls relaxed. So, it helps in fighting diseases relating to the heart.
11. It is great for cleansing the body system, and it also helps in the loss of body weight.
12. It contains constituents that can help with the restoration of lost body electrolytes.
13. Cucumbers are also rich in potassium, and they are good sources of electrolytes for you.
14. It helps to regulate constipation.
15. It helps to cut down issues relating to inflammation about the body.
16. It helps to protect the skin from wrinkles and other aging effects.
To enjoy the above carrot, celery and cucumber juice benefits, below is the recipe for the juice.
Carrot, celery and cucumber juice blender recipe
Follow this carrot, celery, and cucumber juice blender recipe to make a carrot, celery and cucumber juice. Carrot, celery, and cucumber juice require the following ingredients;
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 rib of celery
- Three carrots.
- All you have to do is wash the vegetables, cut them into the appropriate sizes, and then, have them blended together.
Carrot, celery and cucumber juice blender recipe
Here, additional ingredients like apple and romaine, was used.
- Rinse the vegetables in water.
- Cut the apple into small chunks. Ensure that you discard the core with the seeds.
The size of your blender determines the sizes that you cut the apples into. The bigger the blender is, the more chops it can take and vice versa.
- Blend the fruits and vegetables together.
- You can sieve the juice if you want.
- Drink the juice after icing it for some minutes.
What are the benefits of celery and cucumber juice?
- Celery and cucumber juice helps to improve the eyesight as a result of Vitamin K and A present in them.
- Celery and cucumber juice helps to quench your thirst and keep you hydrated.
- Cucumber contains nutrients which help to protect the body from infection and help to detoxify the body.
- Celery juice contains nutrients that help to lower cholesterol and regulate blood pressure.
- The presence of magnesium in celery also helps to regulate blood sugar, muscle and nerve function.
Celery and cucumber juice can be obtained from one bunch of celery, two cucumbers, and one peeled lemon fruit. To get the juice, just stack the ingredients into a blender, then, drink when you are ready. You could also add coconut water and lime if you want.
Another recipe for celery and cucumber juice in a blender is the one you make with lemon juice.
- 1 large cucumber
- 6 small stalks of celery
- 1 apple
- 1 lemon fruit
- Use a blender to blend the cucumber and the celery. Then, after some time, blend the apples with it.
- Pour the juice into two glasses and then, add bits of lemon chunks to taste the juice
You can add a bit of water to the juice if it’s too strong for you.
The Nutritional contents of celery and cucumber juice recipe is as follows;
- Calories: 80kcal.
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium: 98mg
- Potassium: 483mg
- Sugar: 13g
- Vitamin A: 590IU
- Calcium: 68mg
- Iron: 0.7mg.
What are the benefits of carrot and celery juice?
Blending celery with carrots has several benefits, and they include the following;
- Carrot and celery juice boosts the immune system’s power since it contains antioxidants and helps in reducing oxidation.
- It helps to improve the condition of the heart, as it is one diet that is rich in anti-oxidants.
- It helps to keep the eyes in good shape, as it is a good source of vitamin A.
- Carrots also contain beta-carotene that can also be converted into vitamin A in the body.
What is carrot and cucumber juice benefits?
Knowing what the carrot and cucumber juice benefits are will go a long way in helping you take more of it.
- Carrots contain Vitamin A that is important for good eyesight, and for a radiant skin.
- They are also antiseptic in nature, and would help to keep your wounds free from bacteria.
- Cucumber helps in hydrating the body.
- It works against inflammation in the body, and so will be good if you have swollen muscles.
- Carrot juice contains nutrients that help to remove plaque from your teeth.
- Carrots will help you to detoxify your liver.
- Carrots help you fight issues like insomnia, and will fight diseases like leukemia, and ovarian cancer.
- It would help to protect the body from the damaging effect of free radicals.
How to make carrot and celery juice in a blender
Carrot and celery juice can be gotten from the following ingredients;
- 3 carrots
- 2 celery bunches
- 1 apple
- ½ cucumber
To start, wash all the ingredients in water, and them blend them. Once that is done, drink whenever you are ready.
How to make carrot and celery juice
- To juice celery, cut it into chunks. If you want to get an overall dark color of juice, you could juice the leaves with it. You could also choose to peel the skin of your carrot before having it juiced.
- Place the chunks of fruit in a juicer.
- Mix the juice you get and the sugar in a glass jar.
- You can then proceed to serve your juice with ice or mint leaves.
This juice usually will last for about two to three days if you follow the following guidelines;
- Clean your jars and blenders before you begin so as to get rid of the bacteria that may be inherent in it.
- Store the beverage in an airtight container.
Another recipe on how to make carrot and celery juice in a blender is this
- Apple juice from about 16-oz apples
- Celery juice from 4-oz celery.
- 5-oz ginger
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 cups of ice.
- Juice the vegetables and the fruits.
- Mix the mixture, and then, add lemon juice and sugar.
- Stir the mixture until it is all dissolved.
- Serve iced.
This recipe contains;
- 0.2 g of fat
- 72mg of sodium
- 338mg of Potassium
- 22g of carbohydrates
- 1g of fiber
- 16g of sugar
- 1g of protein and so many other vital minerals